Updates, layout and faster printing
Some of our presses are ideally suited for catalogue printing, particularly the monochrome industrial catalogues and two-coloured ones. For runs of 1,500 copies and more of this type of catalogue, Marquis is a great choice.
For catalogues of high-end products, Marquis stands out from competition with its digital presses and latest-generation sheet fed presses.
Solutions tailored for distribution businesses
- Creation of databases from old catalogues or websites
- Content management processes that reduce updating time and effort
- Automation of the construction of your catalogues and other print publications
- E-commerce platform powered by our CMS, and integrated in real time to your ERP
- Partial or complete outsourcing
- A team of professionals in layout, engineering consulting and software development
- Cutting-edge technologies as a result of over 15 years of research and development approved by government
- Cost reduction of website maintenance and the revamping of print catalogues
- Reduction of marketing delays for your new products
- Less trouble caused by the publication of false information
Go for a winning solution!
Solving problems for companies in distribution
- Important delays in the production of your catalogues and the marketing of products
- Product experts are requisitioned to support catalogue production
- Errors within your content causing profit losses
- Your e-commerce site is not reflecting your business in real time
- Endless attempts to switch from print to web. You wish to be everywhere, especially on tablets and smartphones
- You’ve given up on catalogue printing because the task is too heavy
We can automate the updating and layout of your print and digital catalogues and even add to them e-commerce functionalities that will increase your sales!